Four years ago, GH adopted a clear strategy to consolidate its position in the North American market as a comprehensive crane manufacturer.
Within this strategy, F&G Industries was acquired, a small family business that had been working in Texas for the local market for the last 35 years.
After an initial stage that has served to position the group and outline our project there, a capable professional team is being set up to take on a very attractive but extremely demanding market.
During this initial period, the company continued to use its original name, but since the beginning of 2019 the brand has been unified for all its applications under the name GH CRANES & COMPONENTS.
This is a very important step for us in the American market, since from now on all our activities in the United States will be carried out under one brand and one name.
With well over 115,000 Cranes in service and with thousands of satisfied customers.
GH Cranes & Components has the capability to provide turnkey crane, runway and installation projects in capacities of ¼-ton to 500-ton for Class C to Class F Duty requirements.
- 24-Hour 7 Days per Week Emergency Services.
- Inspection and Maintenance Programs customized to your equipment while exceeding OSHA Standards on all makes of cranes and hoists.
- Experienced and Factory Trained Technicians Driving Well Equipped Service Trucks.
- Spare Parts: All Brands/ Manufacturers.
- Refurbishments and Modernization.
- Outage Support and Planned Repairs.
- New Cranes Hoists Components.
- Installation, Alignment and Upgrades to Runways, Monorails and Support Structures.
CUSTOMIZED INSPECTION & MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS
GH Cranes & Components programs utilize handheld wireless technology to determine the real time condition of your equipment and offers timely electronic reporting. This allows for quick response to address any critical deficiences as they are discovered.
These programs will:
- Improve safety.
- Reduce production downtime.
- Increase equipment life.
- Reduce operating costs.
- Manage maintenance costs.
- Improve throughput.
Integral solutions adapted to the needs of the client.
Thinking globally allows us to offer specific solutions that can be adapted to the requirements and working systems at our client’s facilities.
This is the case for the combination of products that have been installed at the facilities of the company CONFAC in Denmark. CONFAC is a company that manufactures precast concrete for housing construction.
The system for manufacturing and storing the parts required four bridge cranes, a transfer cart and an external gantry crane, all working together in a continuous and timed process.
The cranes used in the mould-handling process and for the manufacture of the pieces, which are transported outside using a transfer cart and then finally stored in the exterior patio using a gantry crane, are installed in the main hall.
The cranes have drives for all movements, which allow smooth movement of the load and increased speed when the crane is working with 25% of the load capacity.
The characteristics of the products installed are as follows:
- 25 t and 20 t bi-rail bridge cranes, with 24 m span.
- 7.5 t and 3.2 t bi-rail bridge cranes.
- 10×3 m transfer cart with capacity of 60 t.
- 25 t gantry crane with 30 m span and 10 m cantilevers. It has electric rotation in the hook to make handling the pieces easier.
This project has been managed by Certex, our official distributor in Denmark.