With the Full Electric Series, GH is making the leap to clean energy: 0 emissions, 0 leaks, without sacrificing the characteristic power of their diesel counterparts. Read on to find out more about these new marine and industrial electrical solutions.
Marine electrical solutions
The Gh70e marine automotive gantry crane with a capacity of 65t is the first of our electrical models.
- A hub of high performance lithium-ion batteries with a 10-year guarantee ensures autonomy for a complete workday, and the integrated charger means the model can be recharged easily.
- GH believes in sustainability, and an autonomous solar panel support system meets up to 20% of daily energy requirements.
- Variable light improves efficiency in dry-docking boats of different breadth, while electronic control provides complete versatility of movement.
Industrial electrical solutions
Electric industrial automotive gantry cranes also support sustainability in that they share the same essential features of their marine counterparts: high performance lithium-ion batteries with a 10-year guarantee and charger.
- The three standard versions are: single girder, double girder and U-shaped. These options provide flexibility to the sector.
- Variable gantry height is achieved with telescopic legs to facility the entry of equipment into industrial facilities, with no emissions or leaks, thus providing the necessary efficiency in day-to-day operations.
- The modular batteries included provide autonomy for a complete workday, depending on the specific usage by each client.