It’s time to demonstrate what you have to offer.
GH Cranes, through its new GH OLEA project, launches a competition aimed at:
- Teams made up of students who are in the last year of their undergraduate degree or master’s programme and who have innovative ideas with potential for commercial applications.
- Teams of PhD students who are interested in applying the findings of their research commercially.
The competition consists of submitting innovation projects related to any of these three fields:
- Safety in the handling of cranes.
- Automation of cranes and processes.
- Digitisation of the work processes of cranes and data processing.
Two projects will be selected, which will be awarded:
A first prize of €6,000
A second prize of €2,000
The winning teams can also develop and submit to GH CRANES a feasibility study for the creation of a company that develops the idea and industrialises it under the umbrella of the GH Group, which will co-finance the activity.
The deadline is 29 February 2020. GH CRANES will make a first selection of the best ideas and will ask the selected teams for a more detailed report on the project.
You can sign up by filling in the form on this page.